Kerry Underwood


leave a comment »

Kerry Underwood

The application form

An application for help with fees, that is to avoid paying a court or tribunal fee altogether, or getting a reduction on the normal fee, is made on Form EX160 – Apply for Help with Fees – available here.

From 20 June 2016 potential users of the court have been able to apply for “Help with Fees” online at

“Help with Fees” is the name now given to fee remission.

The process for applying online is:-

  • court users will be able to enter their details and check them before submitting the application;
  • court users will receive an application reference number that needs to be written on their Court/Tribunal claim or application form;
  • if the application reference number is not written on the Court/Tribunal claim or application form, staff will not be able to process the application for help with fees;
  • the applicant will receive a confirmation…

View original post 15,424 more words

Written by kerryunderwood

July 27, 2016 at 10:01 am

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: